The Line Canada will be conducting weekly mobile convoys on the highways and will be driving through a number of towns while on route to a final destination. This is our way to create a mobile protest and attend multiple locations.
This Line convoy is designed to raise awareness and bring attention to The Line Movement and its cause to end tyranny and oppression. The convoy will commence at a specified time and location.
Our goal is to raise awareness about the lockdown, vaccine passports, restrictions, mandates and the harm to human health, the economy as well as government overreach.
Drive For Freedom
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A FLAG OR SIGNS ON YOUR CAR TO JOIN THE CONVOY.
1. Vehicles participating in the Drive The Line convoy must have a flag or sign affixed to their vehicle or must hold the flags out the window. This is a requirement to participate in the drive. Any type of vehicle and motorcycles are acceptable.
2. If your vehicle does not have any flags, signs or markings it will NOT be involved in the motorcade. You can easily make The Line flag yourself using a plain white pillow case, a white bed sheet or material. Spray paint The Line Logo on the material and make a flag. These events are organized by The Line in attempts to raise awareness about the movement. Other flags are welcomed, such as Provincial flags, Don't Tread On Me, Canada flags and other Sovereign Flags.
3. Make signs you can hold out the window when we drive slowly through the towns. The signs must reflect the lock-down and the harm it is causing to the people and to the economy, Covid-19 Fraud and all other relevant issues. (Signs about masks are NOT encouraged as we are not an anti mask group, we are pro choice)
4. We are NOT an anti mask or vaccine group, all individuals are welcome to attend. If you chose to wear a mask or not that is your choice. We are protesting the lockdown and our freedoms. Our Drives and protests are not about a mask. We are all affected by the lockdown.
5. If you are able to, find washable car paint and decorate your cars with slogans and images opposing the lockdown.
6. If you have a megaphone, bring it so you can use it when we stop.
7. Make sure when you show up to the designated meeting spot, you have a full tank of gas! We will not be stopping the convoy for one vehicle to refuel. If you stop alone to refuel, you can catch up to the convoy at our final destination.
8. Be at the designated starting location on time as we will not be waiting for late arrivals.
9. Try to bring as many passengers with you in your vehicle, and bring some snacks and water with you for the drive.
You can join the convoy at the indicated starting location.
You can leave the convoy at anytime should you need to return, home, fill gas etc..
There will be a designated time and place to stop during the convoy to refuel gas.